A Big Fat Zombie Goldfish Adventure
Six Really Important Tips for Fish-Sitting a Zombie Goldfish:
- Keep Fang away from Frankie
- Zombie goldfish only eat green food (moldy Brussels sprouts, green jelly beans, stinky pond slime)
- All kittens can be pretty sneaky but Fang is SUPER sneaky
- Watch out for Frankie’s eyes—he can hypnotize you
- Did we mention that Fang the vampire kitten is TROUBLE?
- Seriously, keep Fang away from Frankie!
When Sami agrees to zombie-sit Frankie, her neighbor’s BIG FAT ZOMBIE GOLDFISH, she is looking forward to fun afternoon in the paddling pool with her favorite “swishy fishy.” Unfortunately, Fang, the mostly-evil vampire kitten, has a different idea. She’s looking forward to a BIG FAT ZOMBIE GOLDFISH snack!
Will Sami and Frankie be able to stop Fang’s evil plan? Come find out in this fin-tastic picture book addition to the New York Times-Bestselling series.